Friday, May 25, 2012

Enlightening!

Okay, so I was perusing a book I found underneath my bed. Yes, I am messy. And I found this, apparently the Protestant reformer Martin Luther came up with this brilliant scientific theory.
Men have broad shoulders and narrow hips, and accordingly they possess intelligence. Women have narrow shoulders and wide hips. Women ought to stay at home; the way they were created indicates this, for they have broad hips and a wide fundament to sit upon to keep house and bear and raise children.

Wow, it all makes sense. Women have big asses because they are supposed to sit on them and not do much else. Earlier I was watching Beauty and the Beast with my niece, Gaston said Belle shouldn't be reading books because women get crazy when they do, basically. He is brilliant too.
Book for females= Crazy
Broad hips= For sitting on and having kids

Hahaha I can't stop laughing at this.
But that is because I am not a brilliant man haha-

No comments:

Post a Comment